Full Care Boarding:
- Quality care given to each and every horse
- Hours of operation are 6:00 am – 9:30 pm daily
- Horses are fed 3 times a day with grain and a good quality grass mix hay
- Owner supplied supplements will be included as directed
- Daily turnout (weather, holidays, and field conditions permitting)
- Bell boots and other protective leg gear or fly gear is placed on for turnout and taken off when in stall
- Two Blanket changes a day in the winter
- Stalls cleaned twice daily – 7 days a week/52 weeks per year/365 days a year
- Stall water buckets checked 3 times a day, cleaned and filled as needed
- Bi-yearly fecal egg count worming program
- Daily 9:30 pm night check
- Onsite, live-in barn manager
Additional Service Fees:
|Haul In:||$ 15.00 per horse|
|Hand Walking:||$ 10.00 per 15 minutes|
|Fecal Egg Count||$16.00-$20.00 per test 2x per year|
|Farrier and Vet Assistance||$ 10.00 per 15 minutes|
|Administration of Med||$ 3.00 each|
|Special Turnout (restricted times/fields)||$ 50.00 per month
(No Charge for Rehab paddocks)
|Nursing Care:||$ 10.00 per 15 minutes
(Foot soaking/wrapping, wound treatment, etc)
|Schooling in Arena/ Cross Country/ Trails:||$10.00 each horse|
|Bi-monthly Deworming:||$10.00 per deworming|
Riding Lessons & Training:
Walnut Creek Stables resident trainer, Molly Kindness, is available for hunter/jumper/dressage lessons on the premises. Our lesson program includes several horses for all levels of riding. New students welcome, visit our WCS Equestrian Lesson page for more information, or contact at 513.335.1902, firstname.lastname@example.org
Walnut Creek Stables welcomes outside riders to make use of our facilities. Our dressage and jump arenas, cross country course, trails, and round pen are available for your schooling needs.
Please call (513-825-2297) for availability. A copy of your horses’ current negative coggins is always required.
Outside Trainer Fees:
Boarders may use their individual trainer subject to the following rules and fees. All outside lessons/training times must be coordinated with WCS trainer to avoid conflicts with arena use. They are considered independent contract and must furnish WCS with a current Certificate of Liability Insurance.
Trainers will be charged $5.00 fee (per lesson) for the use of the facility, along with any other necessary fee.
Walnut Creek Stables is willing to work with school groups, Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts troupes for badges or field trips. Please contact the farm for more information.
Additional Training Available: Jennifer Grant “L” graduate: Jennifer Grant is a USDF Certified Instructor, Bronze & Silver Medalist, and “L” Program Graduate with Distinction with over 20 years of training and teaching experience. She is available at Walnut Creek for training, lessons, clinics and sales. Please contact Jennifer at email@example.com or 765-914-1770 for more information, jennifergrantdressage.com